This very beneficial service insures that you and your guest can concentrate on having a great time. We all know it is very important to enjoy the day without worrying about all the tiny details and an event wedding coordinator can make sure all elements of your wedding merge together at the appropriate times, coordinating flowers, getting your photo booth setup, make-up, busselling, and the million other details that a Bride and Groom need not worry about. Another great feature is an event bridal consultant is always prepared with emergency kits, sewing materials and other necessities you may never know you need.
Meet two to four weeks before your wedding to discuss all the details of your special day. During this two hour consultation we will:
- Create a detailed floor plan and timeline of events.
- Organize and expedite ceremony rehearsal.
- Assist you in preparing for your day.
- Arrange for precision timing for step-by-step events of the day.
During the ceremony the event consultant will
- Distribute flowers to your guests.
- Organize your family and bridal party for the ceremony.
- Direct the ceremony processional and cue musicians.
- Hold late guests from entering until after the bride makes her entrance.
- Arrive at the reception facility to oversee all set ups and act as a liaison between all vendors and you.
- Greet guests and be available to direct guests to cocktail hour.
- Bustle your dress and adjust or remove your headpiece.
- Organize family, friends and bridal party to ensure that formal photographs are taken in a timely manner.
- Assemble family, friends and bridal party for introductions.
- Ensure that timeline is followed by vendors throughout the reception.
- Provide an “emergency kit”.
- Handle any unusual situations as they arise.
- Manage everything in a professional and organized manner.